Professional tooth whitening
Generally a professional tooth whitening process lasts 1 hour and depending from the individual
tooth color it takes 8-15 minutes per phase.
Before every whitening process a consultation, a thorough dental plaque removal and polish is
conducted. It is adviseable to treat also sensitive and decayed teeth at the same time.
It is important to know that colors of fillings, crowns and bridges via tooth bleeching can not be
Advantages of tooth bleeching:
- the result is immediately visible for the patient
- considerable whitening effect (5 to 9 shades)
- it is conducted at the dental clinic under controlled circumstances
- it has a permanent, long-lasting effect (depending on the lifestyle of the patient)
What do you have to keep in mind during the days following the treatment?
- a white diet for 3 days is advisable
- avoiding foods and drinks with natural or artificial color substances
- avoiding smoking
- using tooth paste without fluor content is advisable