Did you know that the completely metal-free restoration is the future of dentistry?
Our dental surgeries prefer tooth prosthesis made from zirconium-oxide (crowns and bridges from
zircon) prepared by CAD-CAM technology, these methods are choosen from many patients as well.
Advantages of crowns and bridges made from zircon:
- in case of metal allergy bio-compatibility is the best alternative
- aesthetic result in accordance with the original teeth
- high bending strength (1200 MPa)
- closed edges by microscope check
- guaranteed premium quality
- short manufacturing deadlines (3-5 days)
- 5 years guarantee
Short review about crowns / bridges made from zircon:
After the dentist has made the imprint, the dental technical laboratory will digitalize the pattern
preparation by a laser scanner, then with the help of a special 3D software they will plan the
prosthesis base, and following that on the fraise-instrument the zirconium-oxide base will be fraised.
During the next step the technician will cover the dental crowns and bridges with a compatible
porcelain in accordance with the individual aesthetic requirements.