An important part of conserving our health takes prevention, because this costs significantly less than
curing an already developed illness.
A regular dental examination and status assessment can perfectly be suitable for our patients to gain
an impression about the condition of their oral cavities.
Why is it important to plan a visit regularly to the dentist?
What can you prevent through a yearly examination?
It is a basic question how we wash our teeth so they also remain healthy in the long term.
Being a private surgery we can support and motivate our patients to appreciate the importance of
this examination, because your health for our team is a major issue.
We are happy to invite you to our free of charge preventions examination that takes barely 15
A FREE OF CHARGE PREVENTION EXAMINATION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- A screening test that takes 15 minutes
- Clinical oral examination, recording and explanation of dental status
- Panoramic X-ray (free of charge if your dental treatment takes place at MARIDENT Dental
- Periodontal, oncological screening and examination of joints
- Medical and oral hygiene advices
- Development of an individual treatment plan, subsequently in writing
Other specialized (surgic, periodontologic, orthodontic, aesthetic) examinations are not free of